Prof. Charity Gichuki
- Student Supervisions
- External Examiner of MSc Thesis
- Academic and Professional Referees
- Teaching Experience
- Conference Presentations
|Qualification||Institution:||Year of Graduation:|
- Mr Peter Karanja Kamau (PhD Student). Registered for PhD at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT). PhD project title: Antimicrobial Immunomodulatory effects, safety evaluation and partial characterization of Kenyan Cape Goosberry (Physalis peruviana extracts).
- William Kiplimo Limo (MSc student). Registered for MSc at Egerton University. Identification of Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense strains responsible for varying disease outcomes in mouse and their establishment in tsetse fly.
- Mr James Nyariki (MSc student) carried out in vivo studies of his MSc research project under my supervision. He has already graduated with an MSc degree at Egerton University, Kenya and is currently working at Technical University of Kenya.
- Maureen Kamau (MSc student) did her research project on drug development work partly in my Chemotherapy laboratory. She is in the process of writing up her thesis.
I have served as an external examiner of three MSc Thesis for two students of JKUAT University and one student of University of Nairobi upper Kabete Campus
- Daniel Masiga (MSc, PhD), International Centre for Insect Physiology and ecology (Icipe), P.O Box 30772-00100, Nairobi, Kenya. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raymond Mdachi (MSc, PhD, Head Chemotherapy Division), Biotechnology Research Institute-Kenya Agricultural and Livestock Research Organization, P.O. Box 362, 00902, Kikuyu, Kenya. Email: email@example.com
- Professor Reto Brun, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute and University of Basel, Socinstrasse 57, CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland. Email: Reto.Brun@unibas.ch
- Registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Member of Kenya Veterinary association
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media/Public Engagement 1:
Media/Public Engagement 2:
Media/Public Engagement 3: